WJCS is pleased to announce the addition of a new translator located in Allentown. Although it is on the same tower as WJCS, it is directional to the South towards Coopersburg, Qakertown and Center Valley.  The call sign is W221CU and the frequency is 92.1 FM.  This will be a simulcast of 89.3 FM and carry the same programs you hear on WJCS.  We are now transmitting on three frequencies: 89.3 FM, WJCS Allentown; 97.7 FM W249CA, Bangor; and 92.1 FM, W221CU Allentown.

WJCS is operated as a commercial-free religious broadcasting, Class-A radio station. We are on the air 24 hours a days, 7 days a week bringing you “The Good News All the Time”. We are an affiliate of the Moody Broadcast Network from Chicago and rebroadcast approximately 85% of their programs. The other 15% consists of programs we prepare at WJCS.

WJCS is staffed by 1 full-time Station Manager and a part-time Assistant. The governing body is a 6 member volunteer Board of Directors.

Our annual budget equates to $12 per hour based on the fact that we are on the air 24/7. Our funding comes from 3 sources: (1) contributions from our listeners, (2) from various churches that have included us in their Mission Budget, and (3) from a few of the ministries whose programs we broadcast.

Contributions from listeners equate to about 57.5 % of our receipts and are tax-deductible since WJCS is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. Statements are mailed periodically and a final year end statement is mailed in January for individual tax purposes.

Local Mission support comes from more than 25 churches and accounts for approximately 13.1 % of our income.

The balance (29.4 %) comes from 7 ministries that provide program shares. If a listener contributes to a specific ministry and identifies WJCS as the station they heard the program on, some ministries will rebate a small percentage of the listener’s contribution to that radio station. This is a voluntary rebate from the ministry and not a requirement for us to broadcast their program in return.

Monies contributed are used for the day-to-day ministry of WJCS. Some of our expenses include payroll, tower rental, network subscription fees, postage, printing, office supplies, equipment maintenance and replacement, phone, insurance, licensing fees, plus legal, engineering and accounting fees, as needed.

Your contributions are vital to the work of WJCS. We have no commercials, sponsorship or other fundraising activities. WJCS does not conduct on air “Sharathons” or other fund drives. Public service announcements for other non-profit agencies or organizations are placed on WJCS at no charge to that agency or organization.

Non-profit organizations are encouraged to take advantage of our Upcoming Events. If you have an event or information you would like to have broadcast on WJCS (at no cost to you), please provide all the information details to us at: wjcsradio@gmail.com

We will include it here on our web site (once approved) on our Upcoming Events section.

For questions, please call or e-mail us at: wjcsradio@gmail.com or (610) 791-7262

We look forward to each new year when we can again serve the Lord and strive to be good stewards of whatever He provides. Our focus is not on finances, it is on bringing the Good News of Jesus Christ to the Lehigh Valley.